Terms and Conditions for ColourfulCPD Events
Please ensure you read these in full before signing up to a ColourfulCPD event.
- The registration fee includes 6 hours of CPD (an attendance certificate will be provided), a set of course notes, lunch and all refreshments throughout the day. It does not include overnight accommodation or travel to the venue.
- Payment must be made in full at the time of booking online.
- Places on each course are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
- All events are non-residential.
- Event fees will not be refunded if a cancellation is made within the 30 days prior to the course commencing. Cancellation before this time will incur a 20% administration charge.
- All cancellations must be made either by email to email@example.com or by telephone.
- Booked places can be transferred to another person (no charge).
- No refunds will be made should the delegate miss the event.
- ColourfulCPD reserve the right to cancel a place on an event if payment has not been received.
- ColourfulCPD reserves the right to alter the programme, date, venue and speakers should this become necessary. ColourfulCPD will undertake to notify delegates as soon as possible of the change, but cannot be held liable for any additional costs to the delegates (travel, accommodation fees, etc) incurred as a result.
- In the event of cancellation of a event by ColourfulCPD, fees will be refunded in full.
- ColourfulCPD will not be liable for travel, accommodation or any other expenses incurred by delegates.
- Personal possessions and valuables are the responsibility of the delegate at all times and at all venues. ColourfulCPD will not accept any liability for the loss of or damage to personal possessions and valuables.
- It is the delegate’s responsibility to inform ColourfulCPD in good time of any dietary requirements they may have. This information will be passed on to the venue prior to the event.