The Certificate in Veterinary Client Care is delivered as 100 online worksheets which take approximately 25 hours to complete.
Participants will assign a coach within their practice who will verify their worksheets as they complete each section.
On completion of this Certificate in Veterinary Client Care you will be
- Entitled to use the post-nominals CertNCS(VCC).
- Automatically registered as a RVCCA with ANCVA.
- Entitled to use CertNCS(VCC), RVCCA at this stage.
Upon completion of this course you will be confident about your practice's protocols regarding:
- Dealing with enquiries about preventative healthcare.
- Your Preventative healthcare services and products including the features, benefits, and savings of the practice’s healthcare plan to clients.
- Your practice policies surrounding insurance.
- Triaging enquiries relating to clinical presentations.
- Understanding and applying the principles of fielding enquiries about prices, registering clients, in a client-focused manner.
- Understanding the principles of managing your appointment schedules, booking in-patient procedures, repeat prescription medication requests.
- Understanding the basic principles of dealing with clients who are waiting.
- Achieving a purposeful finish and follow-up after the consultation, including asking for payments and arranging follow-up appointments.
- Communication via email and social media.
- Handling negative comments and complaints.
- Payment polices and request for credit.
On completion of the Certificate in Veterinary Client Care, CertNCS(VCC), the next logical step would be to continue onto Colourful CPD's Non-Clinical Skills Diploma in Veterinary Client Care, whereby upon completion you will be entitled to use the post-nominals DipNCS(VCC), RVCCA.
What Our Clients Say
I thoroughly enjoyed the Silver level of Colourful CPD's Accredited Veterinary Receptionist award! It has taught me so many things that I did not previously have knowledge in and it has inspired me to want to educate myself further in certain topics. It brought to my attention how much value is within our healthcare plans and now we proactively share this information with our clients so that they can see the benefits too. In addition, it has also highlighted some areas for development within our practice and its protocols and I look forward to working alongside my team in order to make improvements.