This series of short video tutorials, is packed with easy to understand diagrams and animations that explain the structure and function of the organ systems as well as how disruption of these organs causes the 20 common symptoms we see in small animal practice – both urgent and non-urgent. The tutorials also include modules on veterinary terminology and animal handling and restraint.
- Veterinary Terminology.
- Basic biology, anatomy and physiology of dogs, cats and rabbits.
- The 10 most common non-urgent symptoms in small animal species
- The 10 most common urgent symptoms in small animal species
- The principles of triaging symptoms and understanding the importance of seeing urgent cases in a certain time frame.
- How to handle and restrain different species of patients you will work with