The climate crisis is one of the biggest challenges that we face, and we know that carbon emissions are the primary cause. Everyone has a part to play in reducing these, we all need to pull together and try to make a real difference as individuals, businesses, and communities.
As a veterinary team you have a unique position where you can not only action sustainability within your practice, but you can also advocate it to your pet owners. We know that our clients want to support practices that take responsibility for their environmental impact and are investing in reducing their carbon footprint, but this isn’t a job for one person… It’s a whole team effort where lots of small actions will result in a big impact.
Upon completion of this course you will be confident about
- What a carbon footprint is.
- How to control and reduce the carbon footprint of your practice.
- The role reception has to play in practice sustainability.
- Where carbon emissions within a practice originate and how to control them.
- Steps receptionists can take to lead the change within the wider team.
On completion of this webinar Colourful will be able to offset 2 tonnes of CO2e with Eco Offset to support the vital work of “Weyerhaeuser Uruguay” Forest Plantations.
This project is dedicated to restoring forestry and biodiversity to land that has previously been used for grazing.