This webinar covers stock control and the practicalities of how to conduct a stock take accurately and efficiently.
|Duration / Length||1 hours|
|Assessment Type||multiple choice questions|
|Entry Requirements||working in veterinary practice|
|Author / Speaker||Brian Faulkner|
|Cost||£10.00 + VAT|
This webinar covers 2 areas relating to the management of stock; stock control and stock takes.
Stock control refers to how a business manages how much stock it is holding at any one time and how it keeps track of it. The course will discuss the importance of managing the preferred brands which a practice wishes to stock, as well the maximum and minimum levels.
The webinar covers the 3 areas we need to consider when conducting a stock take:
- Preparation for the stock take
- The stock count itself
- The valuation of the stock.
Upon completion of this course you will be confident about
- The importance of stock take.
- When stock takes should be carried out.
- What products are classed as stock.
- The purpose of stock control.
- The pros and cons related to “Just in time” deliveries.
- The pros and cons related to “Bulk” deliveries.
- The importance of having medications in stock.
- The different types of stock and the pros and cons for each.
- The importance of expiry dates when ordering and putting away stock.
- How to dispose of stock correctly.
- How to prepare for a stock take.
- The different ways of counting stock.
- How to Value stock after a stock take.
Why not take a look at some of our other short management courses that are available on our website!
What Our Clients Say
Really useful, concise, and informative webinar. Stock control and stock takes definitely feel less daunting now!