This course is relevant to anyone involved in pricing and managment accounts at their practice. It consists of two webinars worth 1 hour of CPD.
|Duration / Length||1 hours|
|Entry Requirements||working in veterinary practice|
|Author / Speaker||Brian Faulkner|
|Cost||£100.00 + VAT|
This short course consists of 2 webinars.
The first webinar covers the principles and tactics of pricing and charging including mark-ups and margins.
The second webinar looks at the management accounts, including how to read and understand the profit and loss sheet and the balance sheet. This webinar also covers the 'differential diagnoses' of high cost of sales, high staff costs and overheads. It finishes with a simple but very useful algorithm that all practices managers should know that helps them conceptualise, diagnose and decide which specific areas they need to address, and how, should they wish to improve their practice’s financial performance.
Please note that this module is one of the modules within Colourful CPD's Veterinary Practice Management course.
Upon completion of this course you will be confident about
- The principles and tactics involved in veterinary pricing.
- How to correctly charge clients.
- How mark-ups and margins are calculated and assessed
- How to read the profit and loss sheet.
- How to read the balance sheet.
- The 'differential diagnoses' of high costs of sales, staff and overheads.
- The specific areas within practice that need to be addressed and how to improve practices' financial performance.
Why not check out our other management courses at www.colourfulcpd.com/practice-managers/courses.
What Our Clients Say
This short course was presented well, the information was clear and I've taken away new knowledge that I will use in my role as practice manager.