This course is relevant to those involved in Human Resources for their practice. It consists of three webinars worth 2 hours of CPD.
|Duration / Length||2 hours|
|Entry Requirements||working in veterinary practice|
|Author / Speaker||Brian Faulkner|
|Cost||£100.00 + VAT|
This short course consists of 3 webinars.
The first webinar looks at recruitment in terms of how to compare applicants against the skills they either already possess or need to acquire; what information a good job description contains; how to screen clients, interview them and decide whether they really meet your requirements.
The second webinar explains how many of the day-to-day management processes that all practices should do enables a 'soft' approach to learning and development.
The third webinar explains what to do when a colleague's behaviour is not as expected or desired and how to have a difficult conversation but in a constructive manner. It also explores how to decide if, when, and how to escalate your approach to a more formal disciplinary process.
Please be aware that this module also features as part of our Veterinary Practice Management course.
Upon completion of this course you will be confident about
- What HR is and does.
- What makes a successful recruitment process.
- The difference between statutory HR and cultural HR.
- The importance of a good induction and staff training.
- The difference between cultural discordance and misconduct.
- What constitutes as effective people management.
- How to have difficult conversations in a constructive manner.
- Judging the level of discipline needed for a situation.
- How to correct and effectively conduct a disciplinary hearing.
Why not check out our other management courses at www.colourfulcpd.com/practice-managers/courses.
What Our Clients Say
HR wasn't something I realised I would be involved in when I took on my leadership role. This course has helped me realise why it's important and how to be effectivey involved in HR. Thank you.